Samsung Galaxy Note 20 Ultra 5G
Device Model - SM-N986B
Codename - c2s
Display 6.9" edge Quad HD+ Dynamic AMOLED 2X
Infinity-O Display (3088x1440),496ppi, HDR10+ certified
120Hz refresh rate
* Infinity-O Display: a near bezel-less, full-frontal screen.
*Measured diagonally, Galaxy Note20's screen size is 6.7" in the full rectangle and 6.6" with accounting for the rounded corners and Galaxy Note20 Ultra's screen size is 6.9" in the full rectangle and 6.8" with accounting for the rounded corners; actual viewable area is less due to the rounded corners and camera hole.
* 120Hz display only available on Galaxy Note20 Ultra.
Dimensions & Weight 164.8 x 77.2 x 8.1mm, 208g
[S Pen] 5.8 × 4.35 × 105.08mm, 3.04g
S Pen Bluetooth enabled, Lithium Titanate Battery: Up to 24 hours of battery standby time
Pressure levels: 4096, Pen tip diameter: 0.7 mm, IP68
* S Pen's operable distance extends approximately 10 meters from the device in open space. Control range may vary depending on surroundings and other factors.
* Using S Pen as a stylus does not require battery power. Actual battery life may vary depending on usage patterns and other factors.
* IP68 rating is based on test conditions for submersion in up to 1.5 meters of freshwater for up to 30 minutes. Rinse residue/dry if wet.
Camera Front 10MP Selfie Camera
- Dual Pixel AF
- Pixel size: 1.22μm
- FOV: 80˚
- F.No (aperture): F2.2
Rear 12MP Ultra Wide Camera
- Pixel size: 1.4μm
- FOV: 120˚
- F.No (aperture): F2.2
108MP Wide-angle Camera
- PDAF, OIS
- Pixel size: 0.8μm
- FOV: 79˚
- F.No (aperture): F1.8
- 1/1.33" image sensor size
12MP Telephoto Camera
- Pixel size: 1.0μm
- FOV: 20˚
- F.No (aperture): F3.0
Laser AF Sensor
- 5x Optical Zoom
- Up to 50x Super Resolution Zoom
OIS (Optical Image Stabilization)
* Galaxy Note20's Hybrid Optic Zoom combines high-resolution image sensor and lens.
* Super Resolution Zoom includes digital zoom, which may cause some image deterioration.
AP 7nm 64-bit Octa-Core Processor
- 3.0GHz(Maximum Clock Speed) + 2.4GHz + 1.8GHz
7nm 64-bit Octa-Core Processor
- 2.7GHz (Maximum Clock Speed) + 2.5GHz + 2GHz
* May vary depending on market and carrier.
12GB RAM (LPDDR5) with 512GB internal storage
12GB RAM (LPDDR5) with 256GB internal storage
12GB RAM (LPDDR5) with 128GB internal storage
8GB RAM (LPDDR5) with 512GB internal storage
8GB RAM (LPDDR5) with 256GB internal storage
* May differ by model, color, market and carrier.
* Actual storage available may vary depending on pre-installed software.
Expandable Memory & SIM Card Single SIM model
- One Nano SIM and one MicroSD slot (up to 1TB)
Dual SIM model (Hybrid SIM slot)
- One Nano SIM and one Nano SIM or one MicroSD slot (up to 1TB)
* Expandable memory only available on Galaxy Note20 Ultra
*Hybrid SIM tray only available on Galaxy Note20 Ultra. SIM card sold separately. Availability of dual SIM may vary depending on market or carrier.
*MicroSD card sold separately. Availability may vary depending on country and manufacturer.
*Use of eSIM on Galaxy device may be enabled by software update or disabled in some markets where it is purchased. Availability of eSIM mobile plan may vary depending on carrier.
Battery 4,500mAh (typical)
*Typical value tested under third-party laboratory condition. Typical value is the estimated average value considering the deviation in battery capacity among the battery samples tested under IEC 61960 standard. Rated (minimum) capacity is 4370mAh for Galaxy Note20 Ultra. Actual battery life may vary depending on network environment, usage patterns and other factors.
Charging Improved wireless charging speeds with Fast Wireless Charging 2.0 USB PD 3.0 (PPS) certified Fast Charging for wired charging (AFC and QC2.0 compatible)
*WPC certified Wireless charging
* Fast Wireless Charging 2.0 currently available with Wireless Charger Stand, Wireless Charger Duo Pad, and other devices that support 10W or more wireless charging. Sold separately. Actual charging speed may vary depending on the actual usage, charging conditions, and other factors. Wireless charger requires power connection. Recommend using in-box charging cable and/or travel adapter for use of third party items may cause damage to the Wireless Charger Stand and Wireless Charger Duo Pad or a decrease in charging speed.
*Wireless PowerShare is limited to Samsung or other brand smartphones with Qi wireless charging, such as Galaxy Z Fold2, Galaxy Note20, Galaxy Note20 Ultra, Galaxy S20, S20+, S20 Ultra, Z Flip, Note10, Note10+, S10e, S10, S10+, Fold, S9, S9+, S8, S8+, S8 Active, S7, S7 edge, S7 Active, S6, S6 edge, S6 Active, S6 edge+, Note9, Note8, Note FE, Note5, and wearables such as Galaxy Buds Live, Galaxy Watch3, Galaxy Watch Active2, Galaxy Watch Active, Gear Sport, Gear S3, Galaxy Watch, and Galaxy Buds. If battery power is lower than 30% Wireless PowerShare may not function. May not work with certain accessories, covers, other brand devices, or some Samsung wearables. May affect call reception or data services, depending on your network environment.
OS Android 10
Network [5G] 5G Non-Standalone (NSA), Standalone (SA), Sub6 / mmWave
[LTE] Enhanced 4x4 MIMO, Up to 7CA, LTE Cat.20, Up to 2.0Gbps Download / Up to 200Mbps Upload
[Wi-Fi] Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac/ax 2.4G+5GHz, HE80, MIMO, 1024-QAM, Up to 1.2Gbps Download / Up to 1.2Gbps Upload
[Bluetooth] Bluetooth® v 5.0, USB type-C, NFC, Location (GPS, Galileo, Glonass, BeiDou)
[Ultra Wide Band]
* Actual speed may vary depending on market, carrier, and user environment.
* Requires optimal 5G connection. Actual speed may vary depending on market, carrier, and user environment.
* Galileo and BeiDou coverage may be limited. BeiDou may not be available for certain markets.
* Ultra Wide Band supported on Galaxy Note20 Ultra.
Payment NFC, MST
* Available in select markets. Payment solutions and available features may vary depending on market, carrier, and service providers.
Sensors Ultrasonic Fingerprint sensor, Accelerometer, Barometer, Gyro sensor, Geomagnetic sensor, Hall sensor, Proximity sensor, Ambient Light Sensor
Authentication Lock type: pattern, PIN, password
Biometric lock type: Fingerprint, Face recognition
Audio [Stereo speakers and Earphones sound by AKG]
Surround sound with Dolby Atmos technology (Dolby Digital, Dolby Digital Plus included.)
* Earphones: Hybrid canal type, 2way dynamic unit
[Ultra high quality audio playback]
UHQ 32-bit &DSD64/128 support
PCM: Up to 32 bits, DSD: DSD64/128
* DSD64 and DSD128 playback can be limited depending on the file format.
[Audio playback format]
MP3, M4A, 3GA, AAC, OGG, OGA, WAV, WMA, AMR, AWB, FLAC, MID, MIDI, XMF, MXMF, IMY, RTTTL, RTX, OTA, APE, DSF, DFF
Dual Audio: connect two Bluetooth devices to the Galaxy Note20 or Note20 Ultra to play audio through the two devices simultaneously.
* The two connected devices may exhibit a slight difference in sound output.
Scalable Codec: Enhanced Bluetooth connection under ambient radio frequency interference.
* Available only for certain accessories made by Samsung.
Recording quality is improved with the High AOP Mic that minimizes distortion in noisy environments.
* AOP: Acoustic Overload Point
Video [Video playback format]
MP4, M4V, 3GP, 3G2, WMV, ASF, AVI, FLV, MKV, WEBM
Wireless: Smart View (screen mirroring 1080p at 30 fps)
Wired: supports DisplayPort over USB type-C. Supports video out when connecting via HDMI Adapter.
(DisplayPort 4K UHD at 60 fps)
Water Resistance IP68
* IP68 is based on test conditions for submersion in up to 1.5 meters of freshwater for up to 30 minutes. Rinse residue/dry if wet. Not advised for beach or pool use.
In the Box Device, Data Cable, Travel Adapter, Ejection Pin, Earphones sound by AKG, Quick Start Guide, Clear Cover, Protective Film
* Some of the listed components, including cover and protective film, may not be available depending on the model you purchase or the market you live in.
* If using a screen protector, it is recommended to use a Samsung product for better fingerprint recognition.